A special masterclass in social Marketing and behavioral influence as delivered by Professor Jeff French, Global thought leader. It was delivered on 29th of April 2018 as part of the MasterClass session at The Mindspark (Alexandroupolis).
This course gives a grounding in key Social Marketing concepts. Learn how they can be applied in the design, delivery and evaluation of programmes intended to influence the behavior of target groups.
With this course you will:
- Understand the key concepts that underpin Social Marketing theory and practice.
- Be able to identify good practice in Social Marketing.
- Understand how behavioral sciences, management and marketing theory can be applied to select implement effective social programmes.
- Understand and be able to give examples about how to evaluate and improve Social Marketing programmes.
With this product you get:
- Video MasterClass of Behavioral Influence by Prof. Jeff French
- Audio language: English
- Subtitles: N/A
- length: 2 hours 32 minutes 38 seconds
- Presentation slides 156 pages – pdf format
- Take away points, as designed by Prof. Jeff French
- Strategic Social Marketing Paper – 32 pages
- Journal of Social Marketing – Why nudging is not enough – 11 pages